Sometimes being gluten free isn't easy. We all have questions. This is a place to ask and answer and help each other through this gluten free battle.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Experiment

So, I realize more and more everyday how much of a blessing it is that God has me at home right now. For the past few days it has been because I've been sick. Today, it is because I need to research and learn more and more about this disease. Apparently, it isn't enough to just go gluten free. I'm beginning to feel more and more that I have other food intolerances secondary to gluten. Anyone else out there? So, I was doing some research last night and I learned about a test called an ALCAT test? Anyone have any info on that? Let me know. I want to do some serious research on this one. Also, if you have any awesome websites you use to get good info let me know! I've got two books set to arrive in the mail today or tomorrow (fingers crossed) but I need some good reading until then.

Anyways, I'm feeling a bit better today. Bananas and Pedialyte are a blessing I tell ya! I'm making hubs lunch today. So far all I've got is homemade potato chips. Going without corn too has ruined the menu I had initially planned. (Corn is something that has been giving me issues) I better go figure it out. He'll be home soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment